Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established New image hosting site - ImageChick.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsotmoon

Established Member
Impact
1
I bought this a few weeks ago but decided not to add it to my network of image hosts at this time so I would like to sell it for what I paid, $40.00, however I will accept any offers above 20.00, looking for a quick sale, it is a good domain name, very catchy

http://imagechick.net

domain: free push from godaddy.com
traffic: none
revenue: none
script: modified prozilla script, shows members & uploads #'s, along with a view.php option where you can show ads along with the image view ( http://www.imagechick.net/view.php?img=30 ) not very many prozilla scripts are modified to allow this
admin: you can admin images uploaded, delete and view IP, delete members, change allowed extension and upload size
design: standard prozilla design but with cool colors and clipart added, the person I purchased this from has resell right to the clipart, easy to modify and add adsense via header/footer files

payment: verified paypal
auction: NO, looking for BIN of 40.00 or close offer
notes: you are responsible for moving the site, it is on a cPanel server for easy WHM move, I will do the transfer ONLY if you have cPanel, just need FTP and cPanel access

please post or PM any questions

.
.
.
Pending sale for BIN
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back