Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain New here,,,

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hjartland

New Member
Impact
0
I have owned the domain name www.F-250.com. I ran it as a fan site for a couple of years and have now decided to sell it.

I am trying to sell my old Ford F-250 fan site: www.F-250.com

I think it is worth more with the dash, because the Ford truck's real name is F-250, not F 250, or F250.

Should I do it through E-bay? Is there a professional I should go through?

I hate to become too involved, since this will likely be a one time thing.

Any input is very welcome.

Thank you.

Ben

P.S. I still love my Ford!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's kind of a risk trying to sell a domain based on someone elses TM. I am not sure what problems you might have listing this as " Ford F-250 For Sale Domain!" on eBay, so I would just be patient till one of the more expert appraisers lend some advice ;)
 
0
•••
Trademark

I did some searching, and it appears the f-250 can not be trademarked.
I suppose this works in my favor.

Any appraisals are more than welcome.

Thankyou
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back