Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New here

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotsold

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi
I just signed up. Wanted to say hello. I am looking forward to purchasing some domains with traffic and revenues. Any advice?
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi, dotsold
welcome to NamePros :) :wave:
 
0
•••
hi dotsold,
welcome to namepros, and enjoy here
 
0
•••
You're welcome here, dotsold. Hope you'll like being here.
You've told you want to buy domains and have revenues so you want to be a reseller, don't you?
 
0
•••
Hello dotsold, welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP dotsold,

Nice meeting you.
 
0
•••
welcome to NAMEPROS!

Joe
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros :!:
 
0
•••
hey dotsold welcome buddy good luck domaining :)
 
0
•••
Hi there :)
 
0
•••
Welcome :hi:

Advice?....research....then er....research.... NP has saved me many $'s in mistakes.... although I have managed to waste plenty on my own!!... now who was that guy who suggested I buy a few .mobis?? LOL
 
0
•••
garpiya said:
You're welcome here, dotsold. Hope you'll like being here.
You've told you want to buy domains and have revenues so you want to be a reseller, don't you?
I am looking to buy names with traffic and keep them for cash flow :) Any portfolio's for sale PM me!!

Thanks for the warm welcome; I look forward to using these forums. It seems like a great resource.
 
0
•••
dotsold said:
Hi
I just signed up. Wanted to say hello. I am looking forward to purchasing some domains with traffic and revenues. Any advice?
Thanks
:hi: dotsold and welcome! My advice would be to take it slow, learn how you can spot some nice domains and on how to do the research. Best of luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back