Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

New here

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
41
Hey every1!!!
I just registered,this site is really interesting,just what I needed :)
I never had any experience with domains before,and I was just looking for info about as my relative asked me to make a website for him and of course get a domain and all,I'm really happy I've found this site!!! :)
By the way any1 can please tell me where can I see my referral link? I can't find it anywhere :(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Welcome bored :).

What do you mean by your referal link btw? I had no idea namepros even had one lol.

Someone will know, just wait a bit longer :P
 
0
•••
Thanx for the welcome Billy!!! :)
I saw on some other forum some1 posted their referral link,and I want to know where I can see my link,so I'll be able to give it to my friends and post on my site :)
 
0
•••
Hello, welcome to NamePros! :D

Your referral link is
http://www.namepros.com/index.php?referrerid=(your userid)
 
0
•••
Thanx for the welcome and the info Momo!!! :)
 
0
•••
Hello
 
0
•••
Hello mellowmasher!!! :hi:
 
0
•••
0
•••
Welcome Here HOme U Will Enjoy Your Time Here
 
0
•••
Thanx TheArbiter and youngspider!
by the way are there any buttons for this site? or I have to make my own or use text if I want to link to it on my site?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back