Dynadot

New here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PeterT

Impact
Hi Folks,

I have come to this forum hoping to sell a number of domains. They are all many years old but have not ben touched or worked with for several years. Some have websites with content, some are just blank.

The collection falls into thematic groupings of health and medicine, skills education and publishing. Here they are below.

Health & Medicine
BestCandidaRemedies.com
BestColonCleansing.com
SafeColonCleansing.com Site & Product

HealthProductsSite.com Site

HealthyVitaminChoice.com Site
Healthy-Vitamin-Choice.com Site
HerbHealthGuide.com Site
Herb-Health-Guide.com Site

MedicalDrugsGuide.com
Medical-Drugs-Guide.com

ProgressiveDeepRelaxation.com Site & Product

Skills Education
education4skills.com
HowToGuidelines.com

Publishing
The-Health-Gazette.com Old Unmaintained Site
Health-Gazette.com

TribarPress.com

I would greatly appreciate any advice from members, particularly regarding the best way to market the above. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from fellow members.

Cheers!

Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Peter, welcome to NamePros

•••
Thanks aelko, I appreciate your welcome.

Oops, I'm a little out of practice with forum interfaces.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello, it's mostly a waiting game. However, you need to reassess your domains, these won't fetch much or anything at all.

•••
I would greatly appreciate any advice from members, particularly regarding the best way to market the above. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from fellow members.

Cheers!

Peter
Welcome to the forum, Peter. There is an appraisal section, which may be a useful place to start in terms of pricing some of the domains. Overall, reading through the various postings, especially the blogs, may be helpful.
Niche domains can be a bit tricky to sell. Doing some outbounding may be helpful. Again, though, there are various posts to help with strategies and tactics.

•••
Hello, it's mostly a waiting game. However, you need to reassess your domains, these won't fetch much or anything at all.
Thanks for your opinion King. What exactly do you mean by "you need to reassess your domains"?

•••
Welcome to the forum, Peter. There is an appraisal section, which may be a useful place to start in terms of pricing some of the domains. Overall, reading through the various postings, especially the blogs, may be helpful.
Niche domains can be a bit tricky to sell. Doing some outbounding may be helpful. Again, though, there are various posts to help with strategies and tactics.
Thanks for your welcome LoveCatchyDomains And for the advice. I have had a brief look around and will do some more focused reading. (y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back