Dynadot

New here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

oktave

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I am from Vienna, Austria, and I am interested in all subjects concerning domains. I am new in this business, and hold only around 2000 domains, actually. I would like to extend it to 10,000, therefore I am looking for the best advice available.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey there @oktave, welcome to the forum! :xf.smile:
2,000 is a very respectable number to start off with, I myself only had around 100 - 150.
It definitely helps to have a strong portfolio right from the start.
It sounds like you must have done some research already which is good, the forum here is probably one of the best if not the best place for you to hone your domaining knowledge.
10,000 is an awesome goal, I've never gotten remotely close to that lol, just be sure to do plenty of research and don't move towards your goal too fast. I made plenty of mistakes and wasted a lot of money as a newbie and I could've avoided that with better research and strategy for investing.

Anyway I wish you much success on your domaining journey and hope you enjoy your stay here :xf.smile:

•••
Thank you very much. Of course, I made a lot of mistakes as well. This is one of the main reasons I am here. to learn.

•••
Hello, quality over quantity.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello, I am from Vienna, Austria, and I am interested in all subjects concerning domains.
Hello from the Greater Boston Area, tech belt of the Eastern USA! Welcome to a great forum to get extensive information and a plethora of opinions.
I am new in this business, and hold only around 2000 domains, actually. I would like to extend it to 10,000, therefore I am looking for the best advice available.
Two thousand domains is quite respectable. There are definitely pros here with that many and even more, so you will likely benefit by their experience.

•••
Welcome, I wish you all the best. What are TLDs the 2000 domain names represent?

•••
Hello from the Greater Boston Area, tech belt of the Eastern USA! Welcome to a great forum to get extensive information and a plethora of opinions.

Two thousand domains is quite respectable. There are definitely pros here with that many and even more, so you will likely benefit by their experience.
Thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate the welcoming atmosphere.

•••
Welcome, I wish you all the best. What are TLDs the 2000 domain names represent?
50 % .com, the rest .org, .net, .info, .club and a few exotic ones.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome .....
Which is your favorite domain in your portfolio?

•••
•••
•••
Welcome .....
Which is your favorite domain in your portfolio?
Actually there are tree:
1. soup.diet
2. trucksfor.sale
3. 4sharedcom.com

kind regards

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••