6. usedcardudes.com

7. usedcarhunt.com

8. diggerzone.com - net

9. artinternational.store

This is it for now. Thanks in advance!

lol, I'm new here!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To help us here to understand your reasoning for regging these domains, I'd ask yourself (and be honest and share it and why), which one of these domains would 'you' want to own and pay for, to build a business or website on? If you don't see the value to do so with any of them for you, then why would others. And if you do, then keep it and drop the rest.

•••
I like all of them. I can be impulsive at times and buy a domain that I thought of while watching Television and radio, etc.

Last edited:
•••
Logical sense from @hawkeye, and I agree. I see relatively little value in all, but good luck. Welcome to the forum

•••
I can be impulsive at times and buy a domain that I thought of while watching Television and radio, etc.
Be careful with that approach, as that leads to owning a lot of domains with no value down the line. Many have found that to be the 'wasted money' way too late.

•••
•••
MedicineGods.com = Low $xxx to Mid $xxx
The rest = Low $xx to High $xx ea.

•••
In all these, names MedicineGods.com has some hopes, but plural names have low value. Don't buy long names. They have low value. MedicineGods.com xx to low xxx imo.

•••
Back