Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New here but not really

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kartikahuja

Established Member
Impact
192
.Howdy, everyone!
.
I just got to know about this amazing community (yesterday if I'm being honest), then I thought why not be a part here and start to build my rapport as it this is one of the best communities. :)
.
I'm into domain investing since 2017, I usually make an English brandable dotcom for flipping or my clients as I run a digital marketing agency. I am getting deeper into this industry, I never knew there are so many people.
.
New habits I've started to increase my awareness:
1. Podcasts - Brandable Insider, DNW, Domain Sherpa
2. Blogs - Abdulbasit.com, DN Journal, DNW, Domain Investing
.
Glad to be here :)
 
12
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
9
•••
Glad to have your here. Welcome!
 
11
•••
9
•••
Hello and welcome to nps!
 
10
•••
welcome and good luck buddy.
 
7
•••
9
•••
Welcome to NamePros my friend.
 
9
•••
9
•••
Halloa.
 
8
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg
 
7
•••
Welcome to namepros
 
4
•••
Welcome to Namepros
 
5
•••
welcome to the forum
:xf.smile:
 
3
•••
welcome to the forum
:xf.smile:
 
2
•••
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, glad to be the party of the family :D
 
4
•••
Hello

You are in the right place.

Welcome among us.


Regards
(((Devanos)))
 
8
•••
Welcome!
 
7
•••
Welcome to NP...Nice to e-meet you!
 
6
•••
Welcome to NP, Kartik. 🤗
 
4
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back