Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno P

Established Member
Impact
Hi!
I am new here and a few months ago I thought I discovered a great way to make extra money. So I started buying domains and I bought a lot and sold only 2. After reading this forum, I think maybe I spent too much and it's not as easy as I thought. Here is the list of my domains, is there any that worth anything?

2flu // com
2of8 // com
5615// info
99mania // com
aahog // com
allrun // net //org
and69 /com
answerforyou/ / info
behec// com
brumar//org
cashho /com
casteuro/ / com
crossfitdojo //com
fairloans //info
fcbillar// com
gogeb //com
goldlimo// co.uk
great// rent
hardsexo //com
hitechmiami/ com
huttle //org
kiyog7 //com
latortasportsbar /com
nanepal //com
o56 //org
oldsex// co
oldsexo// com
paddlesand //com
partsandtapes //com
refinanceourloan///com
rlhotels//com
roidarmy/ com
rs6//org
sexcams00//club
sexoviejo//com
stay//bio
styr//net
tapesandparts//com
twoflu//com
usneo//com
vinsmart//club
whub//org
xixi//pet
xx3/club
xx3//info
yanasugroup//com
yourcourse//net

Sorry for the long list, in the first weeks I was buying everything I could find and expected to be doing great :)

Have a great day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Top 3:

All Run dot net / org - All things running. As a package, mid / high hundreds

Your Course dot net - Mid hundreds

Great dot Rent - Offers accepted

IMO

Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Top 3:

All Run dot net / org - All things running. As a package, mid / high hundreds

Your Course dot net - Mid hundreds

Great dot Rent - Offers accepted

IMO

Welcome to NamePros

Thank you! I have too much to learn before going shopping for domain again :))

•••
•••
@Bruno P Learning is life
do you think nftdroids.com is worth anything?
Sorry to keep asking you, I am trying to see if I can get the money I paid for everything and than work these domains with no rush

•••
do you think nftdroids.com is worth anything?
Sorry to keep asking you, I am trying to see if I can get the money I paid for everything and than work these domains with no rush

I see nothing in "NFT Droids". Only very specific NFT domains are worth the time

Examples:

NFT Art
NFT Market
NFT World
NFT Group
NFT Pro
...and others of similar quality

Last edited:
•••
I see nothing in "NFT Droids". Only very specific NFT domains are worth the time

Examples:

NFT Art
NFT Market
NFT World
NFT Group
NFT Pro
...and others of similar quality

Thank you again

•••
Listen, just by looking at your list I can tell right away that you didn't put much effort into this. You saw some word or pair - ''taken in dot com? I'll just register for some other extension''. You might sell 1-2 names, but in the long run you will lose and will be very disappointed.
Read lots here at NamePros (Beginner section) and stick to dot com so far. I am not lecturing you, but that's the only idea that comes to my mind when I check your list of names.
Good luck!

•••
Listen, just by looking at your list I can tell right away that you didn't put much effort into this. You saw some word or pair - ''taken in dot com? I'll just register for some other extension''. You might sell 1-2 names, but in the long run you will lose and will be very disappointed.
Read lots here at NamePros (Beginner section) and stick to dot com so far. I am not lecturing you, but that's the only idea that comes to my mind when I check your list of names.
Good luck!

Thank you so much, I will follow your advice and read more, focus on dot com and put some more effort next time I'll go on a shopping spree!

To be fair, the ones I like most are stay.bio and great.rent :)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back