NameSilo

New forum

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

paaaaaaaaaa

Established Member
Impact
6
Im looking for people to help grow a new web design community. I know it's a tough job to break into this market with many other good forums out there but I will be putting plenty of time, money and knowledge into to helping this project grow.

The site is webdesignbuzz
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It is not a bad layout but I would change the favicon :hehe:
 
0
•••
nice vb skin... although u should put the text in the middle or the bottom make it look alittle better...
 
0
•••
I can't see anything to fault that its a very nice layout and it fits with the jean background too
 
0
•••
Thanks. I will be changing the layout soon though. I personally like the colour scheme but I will be changing things such as graphics to optomise the site to load faster and look even nicer.

I've now added in a custom rotating banner script which I made for the top banners. Hopefully I will get some people to pay for advertisment when the site gets bigger (far future I imagine).

To kick things off I have made a contest where the winners will get some cash through paypal. Im also thinking about these pay per post packages soon. Anybody recommend these?
 
0
•••
the forum looks simple... well good luck with it
 
0
•••
The skin is simple and awesome. Now, start to get some traffic.
 
0
•••
Very nice VB skin! Did you make it yourself?
 
0
•••
With a name like Webdesign Buzz I think it should be a bit more colorful.

The pay to post idea can be both good and bad, it encourages posting but the bad side of that is you tend to get a lot of garbage posts by people who just want to get paid.

Good luck with your site though, good forums are always needed.
 
0
•••
Hey,

Looks good so far i hope it's grows.

All the best,

Sw
 
0
•••
i like the jeans background, keep up the good work, try advertising it or paying people np$ to sign up ;).
 
0
•••
Cheers for the good feedback. I took the "paying people np$ to sign up and post" technique. Problem with this is that most will post and then leave but atleast it's a start. Also some people seem to be enjoying their stay and are continuing to post.

I have some more ideas which will keep people coming back that I will be using soon but im open and thankful to anymore suggestions.
 
0
•••
paaaaaaaaaa said:
Cheers for the good feedback. I took the "paying people np$ to sign up and post" technique. Problem with this is that most will post and then leave but atleast it's a start. Also some people seem to be enjoying their stay and are continuing to post.

I have some more ideas which will keep people coming back that I will be using soon but im open and thankful to anymore suggestions.
Your forum is attractive. What got one of my forums going is that I did the "pay per post deal" and gave a contest at the same time.
 
0
•••
The site looks pretty nice im liken the jean type background goes well with the forum skin
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back