IT.COM

New Domainer Here With Good Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Samuel Eleyinte

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I'm new here and I want to use this priviledge to introduce my self. I'm an IMer and have been doing it for 15 years now with great success stories. I'm here to help and profit as well. Currently have got some one word and two word domains in .com for sale in hot niches. If you are in any way interested. PM me or contact me.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello and welcome! Hope to see you around.

•••
Welcome to Namepros..Happy Domaining..:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi and welcome to namepros :D

•••
•••
... Currently have got some one word and two word domains in .com for sale in hot niches ...

I think you're going to make a lot of new friends very quickly ... lol .. welcome aboard! :)

What sort of niches have you been in?

•••
•••
Hello Samuel :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi, I'm new here and I want to use this priviledge to introduce my self. I'm an IMer and have been doing it for 15 years now with great success stories. I'm here to help and profit as well. Currently have got some one word and two word domains in .com for sale in hot niches. If you are in any way interested. PM me or contact me.

Thanks
15 years, and first time to namepros, why don't you list some of them here, and maybe you will get some great offers? It must have been hard to purchase domains 15 years ago in Nigeria, please tell us more?

I see many of your domains are registered yesterday for sale today?

fastestmusic.com etc

Last edited:
•••
I just started domaining. The domains available are heronda.com and fastestmusic.com Thanks
15 years, and first time to namepros, why don't you list some of them here, and maybe you will get some great offers?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back