Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain New Domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stogid

Established Member
Impact
4
I think this has a TM issue and maybe has less worth than I realised (wish I had found this site earlier).

Anywho, my domain is;

youtubeweddings.com

Any comments are welcome.

I do have a few more domains but the TM issue is something I didnt really grasp until today.

Cheers

Dave
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think this has a TM issue and maybe has less worth than I realised
I agree with your assessment.
 
0
•••
C'mon Dave, you didnt grasp the TM implications until today... D-:

:)

I guess you could go for weddings on the London Underground... You Tube Weddings. I think they have a marital registration license down there...

Anyway, i think you'll be okay, google arent renowned for their litigious nature.. ;)
 
0
•••
stogid said:
I think this has a TM issue
Welcome. I would dump that name quickly.
 
0
•••
jacal1 said:
Welcome. I would dump that name quickly.

How do I dump it?

Just delete the domain from my godaddy profile?

Also, whats the worst that can happen if I dont delete the domain?
 
0
•••
stogid said:
How do I dump it?

Just delete the domain from my godaddy profile?

Also, whats the worst that can happen if I dont delete the domain?


The worse that can happen? 10-20 years in the Federal Trademark Prison... in Texas!!!! :yell: Ha! Just kidding. You will get a nasty letter from YouTube for sure!

Frank
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back