NameSilo

New domain spammer [email protected]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Looks to be a new round of an old spammer making the rounds with an old Whois list.

Not an end user, a clear lowballer.

Someone who is probably a veteran of the industry, and a member of this forum.

I have a good idea who it is, but I will reserve judgment until I am 100 percent sure.

Don’t waste your time with this spammer. They don’t even sign a fake name, just Regards , pretty lame template.

———————-
Hello,

I might have an interest in buying your domain name, and I would appreciate it if you would let me know if you'd be interested in selling it.

Regards,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've heard from that one. Ignore.

•••
Last edited:
•••
longlive report spam buton in gmail
amun

•••
btw I have email from that guy going back to June 2017, so it's really nothing new.

I think most recently the domain wasn't even mentioned so I was left to guess, apparently.

The latest time waster filled out five separate inquiry forms from my landing pages with offers averaging around $153,000.

Last edited:
•••
I've received an email from this guy as well, haven't responded either: no domain name mentioned, "I might have an interest" - what does mean "might"?? You either have interest or not.

•••
Received an email from this very guy, but i didn't reply either.

•••
I've received an email from this guy as well, haven't responded either: no domain name mentioned, "I might have an interest" - what does mean "might"?? You either have interest or not.
Just fishing, if you give it for next to nothing then so, otherwise silence.

•••
•••
I found one email from March where this person signed the email with the name Eugene.

•••
Looks like he has been busy over the holidays.

I don't always reply email inquiries with "might" unless its a broker or someone i know in the industry.

•••
•••
Was Yevgeniy this time.
This name seems to come up in regards to the domain associated with the email:

Yevgeniy Krasnov
Domain Name Investor I Entrepreneur

•••
Here is something which I find out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-28-18-38-05.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-28-18-38-05.png
    342.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_2018-12-28-18-37-56.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-28-18-37-56.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 177
•••
•••
I literally pasted the email into google and found this thread.... #SPAM :)

•••
I literally pasted the email into google and found this thread.... #SPAM :)

That was the point of it, so nobody wastes time, or resources with fishing inquiries.

Also if you can please forward that email to [email protected]

@Joe Styler hopefully you can suspend this spammers domain, as they are in clear violation of the canspam act, as well as engaging in mass spamming which violates Godaddy's TOS.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Three of these absurd emails in 4 days. Waste of bandwidth. Guess will just block the address at the MTA level, pointless having a discussion with a loser who is just phishing for responses. Perhaps the back scatter from blocking the emails from this luser will eventually cause big G to reconsider transmitting his or her messages.

No, I don't know which of the hundreds of names we hold you are actually talking about dude, so don't go away mad, just go away. Doh!

-Commerce

•••
This name seems to come up in regards to the domain associated with the email:

Yevgeniy Krasnov
Domain Name Investor I Entrepreneur

He's back.

•••
Fyi Hes a namepros member

Yevgeniy Krasnov

Thats not who he is

•••
Yevgeniy Krasnov [email protected]

Hello,

I would like to purchase this domain.
Can you please advise on your price?

Thanks

-----------------------------------

Whoever it is they are definitely working off of whois data. Their domain name doesn't even resolve which was why I search and ended up here. Thanks guys!

•••
Yevgeniy Krasnov [email protected]

Hello,

I would like to purchase this domain.
Can you please advise on your price?

Thanks

-----------------------------------

Whoever it is they are definitely working off of whois data. Their domain name doesn't even resolve which was why I search and ended up here. Thanks guys!
Many of these guys are working off old whois drop lists now that whois info is blocked. I am guessing they are getting a lot of silence in their inbox. Every 4L.com owner has been spammed to death in the past 5 years already.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back