Domain Empire

discuss New domain names are just better…right?

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
"When searching online, Google gives you three opportunities to work out if a result is worthy of your click. The page title – that’s the blue bit in a larger font. The green bit – that’s the domain name. The grey bit – that’s the page description, words that describe what the page is all about.

The domain name is a key chance to persuade a visitor to click. And thanks to launch of new gTLDs towards the end of 2013, every website owner has an opportunity to make their domain more relevant, distinctive and memorable."

Read the complete here:

http://www.thedrum.com/industryinsights/2015/06/15/new-domain-names-are-just-better-right

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"This article is a non-domainer outlook of the new gTLDs."

The non-domainer Dot London. It's an ad.

•••
•••
I wouldn't be surprised if have content related to the TLD in some new gTLDs results in a a google search boost.

I don't think google is doing that now, but that is the kind of thing I can see google doing in the future.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back