Dynadot

New dnlisting.com - v2 beta

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I would like to invite everyone to test the new dnlisting.com and help test out the website's features.

The site is in its early stages and is a far departure from the designs and functionality of the previous site.
As such, we require your assistance in testing and bettering the site!

Some of the main new features:
- Customizable domain listing layout
- Better offer/message system
- Personal domain showcase
- Clean Listing URL (dnlisting.com/yourname)
- Automated registrar/expiration date retrieval
- Domain sorting with categories/lists
- More Personal Listing: avatar, website/blog/twitter link

Feedback would be greatly appreciated. You can either post in this thread or send us a message via the website's feedback form.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump, would love to hear some feedback

•••
Especially I like your feedback button.

•••
feedback button looks like facebook... Design wise it's okay, contact us button should be oline with the login and register buttons.

•••
Feedback button is becoming a standard thing nowadays. I didn't intend for it to look like facebook, but it does.

I wanted the contact us to be on a separate line because the menus up there change when you login.

I appreciate the responses, would like to hear more about the functionality of the website. Registration is simple and quick, all it requires is a valid email address.

feedback button looks like facebook... Design wise it's okay, contact us button should be oline with the login and register buttons.

•••
Really like the site. It's a great and simple idea. Layout is clean and well organized. However, the thing that I noticed first and which bugs me the most is your logo. I think you need a much stronger logo to be the first thing your visitors catch. The motto "simple domain management" is a little fuzzy which makes it hard to read.

As for the functionality, registering was quick and simple which only required it to be activated. I received the activation email within the minute of registering (that's great because some sites take 15+ minutes which annoys me). Also, listing a domain was incredibly fast. I do like that we get a choice to make lists and choose a category our domains can fall under. I also like that your website finds the expiration and Registrar information without us needing to input it. One other thing I really enjoyed is that when we login, we see our listing URL which makes it very simple for us to refer back to and copy/paste when need be. Did you hire a developer or did you do that yourself?

Overall I give it an A-. I think it looks great and you took out a lot of the hassle. In my opinion, I think you really captured a sense of knowing the people that will most likely use your service and made it very simple for them to create a domain portfolio. Just work on that logo and really make it POP so no one will be able to forget that site.

Last edited:
•••
@ Ramblr

Appreciate the review. The website was fully developed by me, from the code to the design. The design is lackluster, specially the logo, something I'm working on now.

Again, thanks for taking the time to write the review.

•••
Script looks the same as new[dot]us....
Just other logo and borders.

•••
They bought a license from me and I set it up for them :)

•••
Oh good to know, thanks :)

Good luck with the selling

regards

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back