Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New design need review

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mshuong

Established Member
Impact
0
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have visit your site again. There is much info about vietnam.Bookmarked it.I believe the design is full okay. Maybe you can find a better place for the customized.jpg but you have not enough space at the header. Therefore, I don´t know if it ´s really wise to move it more down. Anyway good luck with your site.
 
0
•••
I think it is pretty decent.

Except the form "want a quick answer" and the contact link which takes u to the .com page.

How is the .pro treated by search engines is also a question mark.


Regards,
 
0
•••
I think the design is okay. It seems to be a bit cluttered a bit, because I'm more of a simple and straight to the point kind of person, but overall I think it seems to work.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back