Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

New Business Ventures

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdurham

Established Member
Impact
14
Hello Everyone,

I am brand new here at namepros, and I'm excited about the information and discussions that I believe will help my business ventures.

I may have put the cart before the horse, in the purchase of a domain registration website, and a domain and website flipping business, but I felt since I invested in these two sites, I needed to find a forum where people are discussing the trends of my venture, and learn as much as I could to help me be successful.

Regards,
Ron
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
best of luck with your ventures, my advice is read, read, read...
 
1
•••
Thank you Nappy. Appreciate the time to answer the question.
 
0
•••
I may have put the cart before the horse...
If you mean that you don't have experience with domaining, then you should:
1. Read blogs like Domaining.com, RicksBlog.com, and DomainShane.com.
2. Watch the video interviews on DomainSherpa.com.
 
2
•••
Thank you very much for the advice. I appreciate it.
 
0
•••
Let me also welcome you to the forum rdurham! After reading your intro...all I can is Wow! You sure are a go-getter!
Wishing you succe$$!
 
1
•••
Welcome Ron :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP Ron! And best of luck to you in those new ventures!
 
0
•••
Nice to meet another new person here :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to np. ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back