NameSilo

New Avatar!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
109
Hey Guys!

I Just changed my Avatar... it used to be the Indian Flag... now its the Hindu Symbol OM

What Do You think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It still spins too fast! I think i can read 3j?
 
0
•••
monRa said:
It still spins too fast! I think i can read 3j?

lol, read the first post of the thread :) It'll tell you what it is..
 
0
•••
lol, read the first post of the thread It'll tell you what it is..

Man... I love NP.. I dont even have to explain myself... its done for me! ;) :lol:
 
0
•••
Iravan said:
Man... I love NP.. I dont even have to explain myself... its done for me! ;) :lol:

well, you explained yourself in the first post hehe :) - but I'm glad I could help out..
 
0
•••
Please Close thread!

Thanks

Iravan
 
0
•••
I like that. How u make em spin like dat?
 
0
•••
.gif its an animation!
 
0
•••
Iravan said:
.gif its an animation!

I know about .gif but how you make it spin.
 
0
•••
tell a program to rotate it :)
 
0
•••
I am a little behind in posting to this thread... I like the new avatar. I personally am a fan of the spinning. :p
 
0
•••
Lol I didnt know it was that good to get queen approval!!!

;)

Royal stamp on this 1
 
0
•••
I like it...did you do it in photoshop?
 
0
•••
Iravan said:
Lol I didnt know it was that good to get queen approval!!!

;)

Royal stamp on this 1

Well of course!! I know a good thing when I see it. :lol:
 
0
•••
Well of course!! I know a good thing when I see it.

:D

made using gifworks actually!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back