Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

New Avatar!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
109
Hey Guys!

I Just changed my Avatar... it used to be the Indian Flag... now its the Hindu Symbol OM

What Do You think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Iravan said:
Hey Guys!

I Just changed my Avatar... it used to be the Indian Flag... now its the Hindu Symbol OM

What Do You think?

Its nice... but, it gives a very religious feeling...
Dont know really how to explain it...
 
0
•••
What's wrong with religion? It's just his personality, character, values. It's pretty cool ;)
 
0
•••
Its nice... but, it gives a very religious feeling...
Dont know really how to explain it...

You mean you think im a terrorist ;) :lol: *joke!*

actually

according to Hindu Beliefs Om is the ultimate sound of the universe... just a FYI

That better micro ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
It's going too fast.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Not a fan of religion, but I dig it as you've explained it. The sound of the universe..<pondering>..that's friggin deep!
 
0
•••
The sound of the universe..<pondering>..that's friggin deep!

Lol!

Hey whatever makes u happy ;)
 
0
•••
It is spinning to fast, I think you put me under a spell.........
 
0
•••
It is spinning to fast, I think you put me under a spell.........

ok....

:lol:
 
0
•••
1
•••
Thnaks!

Rep Added!

:)
 
0
•••
Now that its slower, any more opinions on it?
 
0
•••
Make it spinn faster :lol:
 
0
•••
0
•••
Lol Well I like the slower version

Aany other opinions on it?
 
0
•••
Aummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

It's nice and shiny, but prehaps a background of meaning (prehaps the Flag of India) would top it off nicley.
 
0
•••
It's nice and shiny, but prehaps a background of meaning (prehaps the Flag of India) would top it off nicley.

Nice Suggestion, But I think if i added a backround it would be too big a file...
 
0
•••
I think it should be even slower, like half the speed. Don't like to much things spinning around on a site while you try to read.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back