IT.COM

New at DNJournal: Pool.com Back in the Game With Week's Top Sale - TiltPoker.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. The Easter holiday shortened the work week for many around the globe, but the domain market still managed to turn in an impressive sales performance. Pool.com returned to the fray in a big way, landing the top sale with TiltPoker.com and taking two of the first three positions on our new Top Ten. On the New TLD side a well-known domainer claimed the #1 sale with a $3,000 .US domain. .US now has 4 of the year's Top 10 New TLD sales. Read all about it through the link below:

Weekly DNJournal.com Domain Sales Report

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$46k wow thats one heck of a price!

I thought a few months ago that all the good poker domains were gone, but found that not to be true. I bought (a few months ago) pokertilt.net and tiltpoker.com and these domains are making about $40 per month each. I bought these domains when I saw ESPN was airing a Poker Drama TV show called tilt.
http://www.discussnames.com/showthread.php?p=17184#post17184

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back