IT.COM

New Affiliate Markets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
You know where are endless number of affiliate niches, the real questions is: Do you choose the affiliate program after you have site to market via or do you build the site after finding good affiliate program ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd say you need the site first, and then choose the affiliate program.

But thats just my opinion.

•••
Its a good question, a bit of the chicken and the egg! I think you should do the site first and then find a good affiliate program but if you found a great affiliate you could target that specific website's searches.

•••
To me it makes more sense to first find an affiliate offer/offers that converts, and then build a site around that. On some cases it can be the other way around of course, for example, if you had an existing authority blog, and you found a good product to promote to your prospects.

•••
I'm thinking now that it depends on who you are.

If you're a developer, then you have an idea of the site you want to create, so you'll probably develop a website first and then try to monetise it by finding the right affiliate program.

If you're a domainer, you want to get the best return on your investment, so you'll find an affiliate first and then try to build a site that will bring in converting traffic for that specific affiliate program.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back