New AdSense Ad Layout

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domainnuts

Established Member
Impact
0
Recently I was visiting a page J2ME Java page and Google had some different ad layouts.

Is this only available to foriegn Google sites?
Has anyone else seen this?

Rick
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That's cool...I want that ad layout!

I wonder if they're some huge site and they worked out a deal with google...
 
0
•••
Yes, it is.

Look at Rapidshare, Google let them customize their own like Adbrite if they have a certain amount of pageviews.
 
0
•••
How many pageviews? Anyone know?
 
0
•••
I would like to have custom google ads, without that text "Goooogle ads" :)
 
0
•••
A premium account with Adsense would be the first stop... porbably
 
0
•••
yeah good
It doesn't looks adsense on quick sight
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back