Dynadot

New Addition To The Family

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We left the house earlier to pay bills (which we did) and get furniture slip covers and a new vacuum (which we didn't)...

And $219 later, Krystal has her new pet, a sable ferret name Furby.. (little guy was all tuckered out after a night of playing)

2q8128i.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is a real awwww pic :)

Not a pet I would opt for but a friend of mine has a few and say they make wonderful playful friends.

I can see some happy times :tu:

•••
A ferret cost two bills? lol Cute, i guess they dont bite.

•••
The ferret was $120.. the cage, etc accounted for the rest..

They do tend to nip a little to get your attention.. kinda of how puppies playing will mouth their owners or each other.

A ferret cost two bills? lol Cute, i guess they dont bite.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Both the girls (my girlfriend and her daughter) are enthralled with him, love him to death already!

Turns out he's not a sable (contrary to what the pet shop said) but a "silver"..

That is a real awwww pic :)

Not a pet I would opt for but a friend of mine has a few and say they make wonderful playful friends.

I can see some happy times :tu:

•••
NEVER EVER believe Pet shops
They either Don't know or Care less about giving correct descriptions for most animals.

Ferrets thankfully are BANNED where I live , they can become a pest if released or escape into the wild.
(BTW so are rabbits and hares banned) but Rats / mice are ok. I own 2 rats

However it does look cute

•••
•••
Most domesticated ferrets wouldn't last two days in the wild IMHO..

NEVER EVER believe Pet shops
They either Don't know or Care less about giving correct descriptions for most animals.

Ferrets thankfully are BANNED where I live , they can become a pest if released or escape into the wild.
(BTW so are rabbits and hares banned) but Rats / mice are ok. I own 2 rats

However it does look cute

•••
Furby is a real cut up.. absolutely loves to play, always getting into things. Last night he stuck his head right into my glass of Koolaid.. came up with a red nose!

•••
Furby can come over and play with my cat "sushi" anytime. I am sure the two would get along just fine. ;)

•••
Many ferrets and cats do get along well..

Furby can come over and play with my cat "sushi" anytime. I am sure the two would get along just fine. ;)

•••
Awe Furby is so cute:

furbyy.jpg

But seriously great lil pet Dave thanks for sharing

•••
Haha, sometimes I feel he's like that! He even managed to get in our pots and pans cupboard! What a little devil! :lol:

Awe Furby is so cute:

furbyy.jpg

But seriously great lil pet Dave thanks for sharing

•••
I like the girl in the photo! She's so pretty! So is the pet:)

•••
That's my GF's 8 yr old daughter.. soon to be my step-daughter..

I like the girl in the photo! She's so pretty! So is the pet:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back