new 99 cent coupon code godaddy

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ujjwal Swami

Established Member
Impact
anyone knows new godaddy coupon codes for 99 cents?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Yeah, Godaddy have stopped those

•••
•••
•••
All the GoDaddy codes are in the thread that @gilescoley posted for you. That's the only place here where GD codes are posted. Sometimes you have to go back through many, many pages to find them.

There are lots of $.99 codes on that thread. If they aren't working for you then you have used a $.99 code before.

GoDaddy as of recently only gives existing members the ability to use just one code for a certain price. Once you use 1 $.99 then you won't be able to use any.

This change happened about approximately a week and a half ago.

Too many people were abusing the GD codes so they decided to make a change.

If the $.99 codes on that thread don't work for you then you can try the $1.99, 2.95, etc. codes.

•••
•••
•••
They are working, just not for you because you have already used them.

As I said above, GoDaddy won't let existing customers use any kind of code more than once now.

•••
They are working, just not for you because you have already used them.

As I said above, GoDaddy won't let existing customers use any kind of code more than once now.
so again we need to make multiple accounts and then need to transfer domains in one account....

•••
so again we need to make multiple accounts and then need to transfer domains in one account....
If you do that then GoDaddy can flag your account and freeze/cancel it and your domains might be lost. GoDaddy see's that as code fraud.

If you do create a second account to try to get around this, DO NOT push them to the main account right away or they will surely catch you easier.

Maybe you can have a family member do one in their name for you.

•••
If you do that then GoDaddy can flag your account and freeze/cancel it and your domains might be lost. GoDaddy see's that as code fraud.

If you do create a second account to try to get around this, DO NOT push them to the main account right away or they will surely catch you easier.

yah that is the answer , i was asking thanks for that....so we should not make multiple account on godaddy....

•••

if we are using other family member name then the payment method should be different or same payment method we can use?

•••
if we are using other family member name then the payment method should be different or same payment method we can use?
You can use the same payment method (Meaning type), just not the same credit card. Most GD codes require a payment by credit card.

If you have a family member with an account and credit card in their name , that would be best.

Keep in mind, I am not telling you to do this so you are the one assuming the risk. I am just saying that using another family members details and CC would be better than using yours.

•••
yah that is the answer , i was asking thanks for that....so we should not make multiple account on godaddy....
It is only asking for trouble if you make another for using more codes. You can have multiple GD accounts, but not for the purpose of getting around their code limits.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back