IT.COM

Networksolutions issues! ICAAN help please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandCollectors.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
hi,
i have a big issue with the most suckiest registrar of the word. i tried several times to update my contact email but nothing happens. created tickets which was closed without responding.

i can sign into my netsol account - go to edit contact details - recevied an approval link on my new email - clicked on the link - choosed "approve" but it still showing an old email on the whois. so i can,t get auth code for transfer away.

I think netsol just breaks icann rules they want prevent my domain transfers away.😒

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it account email or whois email? If it is whois email which is likely - then the registrar may also be sending 2nd approval link. To an old email. They will change email as soon as both links are clicked. If it is impossible to access old email - then you might want to call them, asking for some alternative solution. Maybe faxing them an ID with written request will work...

•••
Is it account email or whois email? If it is whois email which is likely - then the registrar may also be sending 2nd approval link. To an old email. They will change email as soon as both links are clicked. If it is impossible to access old email - then you might want to call them, asking for some alternative solution. Maybe faxing them an ID with written request will work...
account email and whois email

•••
I have just got the new approval links from netsol. Probably netsol reads the Namepros forum. hope it will work properly.
Thanks.

p.s. I have acquiered a few domain collections and trying to keep my domains active on the networksolutions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back