Dynadot

Netim.Cheap trustworthy trustee services?

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I know that cheap is not always trustworthy but I thought I'd ask.

What's the best trustee service from a registration that handles most European countries and for that matter Asia?

I am thinking of registering a country code url but this one country is one of those that won't let me without a local registered agent.

Not going to say the European country to tip you guys off. So maybe just a list of the best cheap trustee service from a registrar.

What do you guys think of Netim?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
French registrar.
No problems there, but traditional push is absent.

•••
EuroDNS
Hexonet.net
They also offer various trustee.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
and this one

I recently tried to register a domain with an exotic extension (several hundred dollars).

Try 1 - There was a problem processing the payment.

Try 2 - The payment went through, but the order was promptly canceled.

Try 3 - Successful payment. I then contact support to verify all is fine, to which they respond with a canceled order & brief explanation saying the registrar will not like the domain and wont register it.

Response was quick when I sent a support ticket, but...

problem 1 - I had to send a support ticket, they didn't contact me to offer guidance, I had to contact them.

problem 2 - They refused to even try registering the domain.

Overall, I'd give them another chance on a much much cheaper domain, simply because their prices seem to beat most others for several ccTLD's

and another review

I tried to register domain name, netim took payment for the domain but failed to process this payment. A few hours later someone else registered the domain name.

This caused me to lose the domain name, either through Netim being slow or a cynical viewpoint would be that Netim staff decided they want the domain for themselves.

Either way, not satisfied with this company and will not do business again.

•••
what do you mean "traditional" push?
A few clicks and for free.
It is completely absent there.
Looks that only via their Support you can move the domains between accounts.

Last edited:
•••
p.s. I have Reseller account at Netim for many years.

•••
•••
And again: no any problems at Netim, only lack of the automatic domain push.
I regged/transferred low xxx domains there.

•••
I recently tried to register a domain with an exotic extension (several hundred dollars).
Don't touch such domains/TLDs.
The only one advice from me.

•••
And some exotic ccTLDs may take even a few days to be processed by the corresponding registry, not all of them are realtime.

•••
And some exotic ccTLDs may take even a few days to be processed by the corresponding registry, not all of them are realtime.

have you ever known them to act "odd" like say the domain isn't able to be registered by then find out later it's registered and have privacy?

not to you but others?

I have a single word I'm interested in and think

•••
•••
I don't know what you are trying to reg...
Regarding me... NEVER regged ccTLDs at Netim where trustee is mandatory, so I can't say anything.

•••
Last week I regged .ES at Netim within 1 minute.
Just example.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back