available .net & .org taken, .com available

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VladAros

Established Member
Impact
24
A*.com available domains with .net and .org registered.

AAAComplaint.com
AbandonedSofas.com
AbbaConnect.com
ABCKuwait.com
ABCMembers.com
ABCMice.com
ABCNetherlands.com
AbelCounty.com
AboriginalLaws.com
AbortionHealing.com
AbortionMovies.com
AbsolutelyAnglican.com
AbstinenceIndiana.com
AbundanceWealth.com
AbundantSoul.com
AbyssFull.com
AcademiaMozart.com
AcademicGrid.com
AcademicTriathlon.com
AcademyCommons.com
AcademyFellows.com
AccessApplied.com
AccessBangladesh.com
AccessibleRome.com
AccessPossibilities.com
AccidentalLinguist.com
AccomplishedTeaching.com
AccountantsDesktop.com
AceDone.com
AceQuads.com
AcropolisColombia.com
ActionPositive.com
ActionUganda.com
ActiveSaints.com
ActivistPortal.com
ActMost.com
ActSynergy.com
AdaptStaff.com
AddictionMonitoring.com
AddictionsDoctor.com
AdministerJustice.com
AdministrationAngel.com
AdministrativeFreedom.com
AdoptionClearinghouse.com
AdoptRegistry.com
AdorationMonastery.com
AdvanceChurch.com
AdvancedEnergetic.com
AdvancingWorkingWomen.com
AdvantageVolleyball.com
AdventureVictoria.com
AdviceWales.com
AdvocacyResource.com
AerobaticTeams.com
AffiliateOmnibus.com
AffinityRescue.com
AffluentBuyers.com
AfricaEndeavor.com
AfricanFragrances.com
AfricanProspector.com
AafricaSpectrum.com
AfterTokyo.com
AgelessCareers.com
AgelessNetwork.com
AgenciesAdvertising.com
AgileKnights.com
AgilityEquity.com
AgingSpaces.com
AidGet.com
AidRating.com
AirAadvocates.com
AirAmericas.com
AirfreightWatch.com
AirheadAmerica.com
AirportOfficers.com

Regards
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
MEDIA
:::::::::::::::::::
2ndchancemedia.com
2roadsmedia.com
360mediadevelopment.com
3dsmedia.com
4g-media.com
astromultimedia.com
barcelonapelmediambient.com
clearmediastudios.com
directmediaconcepts.com
engagewithmedia.com
globalmediabuzz.com
globalmediapress.com
helicammedia.com
immediateresearch.com
interactifmedia.com
linux-multimedia.com
media-bias.com
mediaeducationculture.com
medialumni.com
mediamagick.com
mediaplayer441.com
media-staff.com
mediazionesociale.com
micromedialabs.com
ministrythrumedia.com
mobileitmedia.com
newmediageneration.com
newmediastaffing.com
postmediatic.com
publicmediadigest.com
publicmedialab.com
scholasticmediafunding.com
scrolldownmedia.com
services-4media.com
teensinmedia.com
vantagemultimedia.com
worldcommunitymedia.com
youthmediaworks.com
zivmedia.com

DESIGN
:::::::::::::::::::::
3daylogodesign.com
arteisdesign.com
biglittledesign.com
bydesigning.com
clodesigns.com
company-logo-design.com
design4humans.com
designboxe.com
design-impact.com
designsolutions2.com
flashpoint-design.com
force-design.com
humandesignnederland.com
journeywebdesign.com
myprlmenudesigns.com
my-tattoo-designs.com
residentialdesignconcepts.com
schoolredesignnetwork.com
techdesignservices.com
the-design-handbook.com
thedesigningdivas.com
themastersdesign.com
torque-design.com
trialevidencedesign.com
triebwerkdesign.com
vietnailsdesign.com
virtualdesignz.com
webguidesign.com
zigbeedesigns.com
zline-design.com

WEBDESIGN
:::::::::::::::::::::
americancollegeofwebdesign.com
helderwebdesign.com
journeywebdesign.com
mein-webdesigner.com
webdesignertothestars.com
webdesignssanantonio.com

There are much more...Check them at my website.
 
1
•••
Great thread. Something with 'trade' or 'business'?
 
0
•••
Thanks for the list I asked. Although I didn't reg anyof them :P
 
0
•••
TRADE
::::::::::::::::::::
asiatradeworld.com
autotradebot.com
canada-trademark-lawyer.com
csdljtrade.com
discount-trader.com
fairtrade-deutschland.com
fairtradehk.com
fxsystemtrade.com
getgreentoytrade.com
gogreentoytrade.com
hottradelive.com
modetraders.com
mytradelog.com
online-stocktrades.com
pcxtrade.com
streetrader.com
thetraderstalk.com
tradebyg.com
tradelinepros.com
tradersfind.com
tradesmartbaternetwork.com
tradeunionrights.com
tradexma.com
tucsontraders.com
turkishtradecentre.com
universaltradeco.com
westwindtrade.com
wize-trade.com
yourtradegroup.com

BUSINESS
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
boomerbusinessbureau.com
brethrenbusinessnetwork.com
businessandfaith.com
businesscontinuityawarenessweek.com
businessdotnet.com
business-limo.com
businessnewsxtra.com
business-online-24.com
businessreferralnet.com
businesssopportunity.com
businesstruckinsurance.com
cabusinesseducation.com
exactbusinesssolutions.com
globalbusinessprofessional.com
hizbusiness.com
homeinternetmarketingbusiness.com
hrsmallbusiness.com
i-business-group.com
knightsbridgebusinesssales.com
nigeriabusinessfile.com
onlinebusiness-diectory.com
regusbusinesslounge.com
sagebusinessservicesinc.com
samplebusinessproposalweb.com
smallbusinessownersamerica.com
thebusinessmonk.com
webhealthinsurancebusiness.com
wildwildbusiness.com
womenbusinessacademy.com
yourinternetbusinesssolution.com
 
1
•••
hey
great list
can you do one for :
"Fire Safety"
and
"hVAC"
and
"Mechanical Engineer"
Thanks
 
0
•••
FIRESAFETY
::::::::::::::::::::::::
(none) (firesafetyinfo.com is in redemption period)

HVAC
::::::::::::::::::::
advancedairhvac.com
austinhvaccontractor.com
brookehvac.com
hvacsimulator.com
michaelhvac.com
minneapolishvac.com

MECHANICALENGINEER
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
(none)
 
0
•••
"3d"

is there anything that has connection with "3D" ?
 
0
•••
I will no longer answer to this thread and I will leave this forum.

Because I received a forum infraction from "mellowmasher" because I made a comment in a sales thread warning the seller that his domain has a trademark and he was abusing the name of a person to sell his domain.
 
0
•••
Sad to hear that, VladAros

I hope you will change your mind and stay.
 
0
•••
nice list...thank you
 
0
•••
Youre the star VladAros.

I hope you will change your mind and stay.
 
0
•••
some good domains mentioned in this post. Thanks for sharing them with us!
 
0
•••
sad to see you go vlad.

what's vlad's website again? i really like this thread.
 
0
•••
Just found this thread...any updates on whether new lists are coming?? :)
 
0
•••
I will no longer answer to this thread and I will leave this forum.

Because I received a forum infraction from "mellowmasher" because I made a comment in a sales thread warning the seller that his domain has a trademark and he was abusing the name of a person to sell his domain.

Were you abusive, or was your post against the forum rules ? in your honest opinion ?
 
0
•••
I will no longer answer to this thread and I will leave this forum.

Because I received a forum infraction from "mellowmasher" because I made a comment in a sales thread warning the seller that his domain has a trademark and he was abusing the name of a person to sell his domain.
So, what. I received a warning too in the past. It happens. Posting comments in sales threads isn't fair to the other sellers and buyers. Get over it.
 
0
•••
*

When I was a noob, I did the same thing and received an infraction.

While I don't like cybersquatting, it's really up to the owners of this forum to decide their tolerance level regarding this issue. Also, since then, I have discovered that TM issues are more complicated than just black and white. Some generic words are TM'd for non-descriptive products (e.g., Apple and computers), so it would be almost impossible to police the forum for TM's. Buyers should take due caution before buying a potentially hot potato domain.

The Appraisal thread is the best place to warn potential buyers and sellers (who may yet have time to get a refund) of possible problems.

I'm glad I didn't leave this forum in a huff--I have learned so much.

;)

*
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back