Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain nerd.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeWeb

Account Closed
Impact
1
Any opinions? thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, great word, but the extension is going to hurt its value significantly. Still a great domain though! As for value, I'd put it at high-$xxx to low $x,xxx.

-Ollie
 
0
•••
Very nice domain, true its not as valuable as the .com - I would say low to mid $x,xxx
 
0
•••
thanks, any others?
 
0
•••
Low$XXX resale value, and LowX,XXX end-user...Great name with good ovt/wordtracker
 
0
•••
Nice name, I'd say Mid to High $xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back