Nerd.us - Starting development, looking for tech news feed/source.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

-db-

VIP Member
Impact
186
Hello fellow Np'ers. :)

I've just begun the design and development of Nerd.us

My plans are to bring original articles on technology, gadgets and other nerd stuff, but I also need a steady stream of technology news to keep things fresh and current. Does anybody have any recommendations on what source/feed to use for this?

P.S. - Soon I will be looking for a couple people (Nerds :gl: ) to help write articles and reviews.

Thank you. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back