Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain NeoWearables.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slkn

Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member
Impact
133
NeoWearables.com

Neo = new, brandable futuristic-innovative wearable marketplace, for example.

Whats your valuation? Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think its a run of the mill brandable, worth about $10 to $110 to another domainer. If I owned it I would price it around $2500 and list it on SEDO, Afternic etc. I think its worth about that much to an end user.
bandicam 2018-01-19 10-42-38-945.jpg
 
0
•••
I think you are right, as end user brand interested worth low x,xxx. Neo and tech concepts match!
 
0
•••
Very different values between Neo, Mini, and One wearables.com?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back