Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Neophyte Here!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjpixel

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi Everyone! Just joined your forum, I have been looking for a nice looking and active forum with good stuff in oit :D . I'll go around and read stuff here guys and I'll just pitch in if I know I can help you out :D .
By the way what's the age statistic of the members here?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Cjpixel, hope you enjoy your stay... its a realy good forum and you will most certainly find some realy good and intresting information here and will more than likely pick up some good deals on domains/hosting/templates. Cya
 
0
•••
Hi Carissa.

Not sure of the average age (probably in the 20's).
Not alot of members in the NamePros Geezer Club (unfortunately) :hehe:

ST
 
0
•••
Hello there Carissa and welcome to NP :tu:
 
0
•••
Hello! Thanks for that partial info Coastalguy. Anyway, I was wondering why is it that the administrator's name aren't listed in the the staff page. Uuuhh, how many administrators are here by the way?
 
0
•••
Welcome Carissa!

The average age of NamePros members that have supplied a birthdate is 26.60
 
0
•••
Welcome Carissa!
I am also new here! among domainstate dNF and namepros
I love namepros most They are cool and friendly
 
0
•••
Yeah welcome too al1. :) You're from MY? What's that? :)

By the way, pardon me for my website. I guess it was hacked last Sat, I guess. I am not the administrator, sorry for the inconvenience. Let you know when it's up again. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Welcome to NP! RJ, Coolhost, Armstrong, and DrWho are on staff here.
 
0
•••
By the way, how long is this forum running? :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to Name pros :)
 
0
•••
Re: Neophyte Here!

Originally posted by Cjpixel
By the way what's the age statistic of the members here?
I'm 19, I don't know about anyone else though. How about you?

Have a good one!
 
0
•••
pixel you found the right forum.

Great posts
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back