Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Learning domaining

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hantu.internet

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi everybody! I joined NP about 2 weeks ago, and I have to say that NP is without doubt the most active and fruity domain name forum there is. The members are sooo nice, plus not much ads and all.

I'm a web developer, I live in Indonesia. I'm new to domaining and will definitely learn heaps here :D. Hopefully will be know enough to help around in NP.

Cheers
-tre-
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hello welcome.... :)
 
0
•••
Hi Ghost !


Pagi !!!
and welcome
 
0
•••
Hello my friend and welcome to the forum.

NP is indeed an active board and is an excellent place to learn about domaining.
 
0
•••
Kevin Caruso said:
NP is indeed an active board and is an excellent place to learn about domaining.

Agreed.
Welcome to the madness.

:gl:
 
0
•••
Welcome Aboard
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back