domain NeonLed dot net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yusufefe

Established Member
Impact
13
neonled_net.png


You can appraisal without writing the domain name in the comments :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
OK, always new things to discover. I've always thought of Neon and LED being completely different lighting methods. But it seems there is indeed a combined best of both worlds cable lighting system for graphic displays but it still remains one overlaid on top of the other within one cable. I can certainly picture its advantages.

So as for the domain, My personal opinion is the word combo at the present time is not strong enough to be highly valuable as a non .com. That said I have noticed the level it has been snapped up in other extensions and that appears to be high. The combo certainly exists in the world of lighting, particularly in the world of advertising so at present I would value it at about $1.5k end-user but that could climb quite easily. Couldn't find any websites actually using the Exact term in a domain name at the moment. A live site.

As always I would imagine most companies would choose to go with a Lighting WORD + Display WORD for their products identity and branding. As a redirect it's going to be fairly dead in the water as a .NET
 
Last edited:
13
•••
OK, always new things to discover. I've always thought of Neon and LED being completely different lighting methods. But it seems there is indeed a combined best of both worlds cable lighting system for graphic displays but it still remains one overlaid on top of the other within one cable. I can certainly picture its advantages.

So as for the domain, My personal opinion is the word combo at the present time is not strong enough to be highly valuable as a non .com. That said I have noticed the level it has been snapped up in other extensions and that appears to be high. The combo certainly exists in the world of lighting, particularly in the world of advertising so at present I would value it at about $1.5k end-user but that could climb quite easily. Couldn't find any websites actually using the Exact term in a domain name at the moment. A live site.

As always I would imagine most companies would choose to go with a Lighting WORD + Display WORD for their products identity and branding. As a redirect it's going to be fairly dead in the water as a .NET
Thanks for your appraisal
 
0
•••
Is there no other appraisal?
 
0
•••
$25 to $95 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back