IT.COM

domain Nemik.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Thousandlegends

Impact
I would like some appraisal information on nemik.com and nemik.org as well as a YouTube channel and vimeo channel all in a nice little package together.

Some information
I bought the domain a long while ago, maybe back in 1998 or earlier not a 100% sure of exact year, but definitely quite a while ago.

This was a personal domain of mine for my media company that I started around the same year and as I stated above I have a vimeo and YouTube channels that I will sell with the domains if someone wants them.

This domain was the original website found in search engines whenever anybody searched for the word.and until about 2001 or so I was pretty much the only search. I have been told that the name is the name of a Pokemon character, it was a name that I had come up with when I was a kid for a character of my own design.

I have since then changed careers and no longer have my media business so I am hoping to sell the domains.

What I am selling if I can, is both .coms and the media site channels below to go with the domains.

Nemik.com
Nemik.org
YouTube.com/nemik
Vimeo.com/nemik

Anyhow I don't really have too much to go on here just looking for some good advice on selling the domain and a ball park idea of how much it may be worth on the market if I were to sell it.

Any help or pointers are appreciated

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Neither domain means anything that I am aware of, and I believe they are both reg fee names.

Also, please keep in mind that no one here is able to give you an appraisal on anything other than a domain name. A business/trading entity has, potentially, a large no. of metrics that make up its value, whereas this is not usually true of a domain name.

Good luck,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back