Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Needed mirrors for Qooy.com script.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bomb

Established Member
Impact
1
Basically I need some custom mirrors for the Qooy.com script

You need to know some cURL, SQL, PHP obviously.

Please reply with a quote for 3 mirrors. Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
H/C, I have added you on MSN.

I'll email you as well.
 
0
•••
I won't be able to take this at this time. Best of luck, however!!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Unfortunately, that didn't go through. Is there anyone who can do this job?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
0
•••
if your still looking please PM me the details
 
0
•••
Sorry, I don't need this any more. I've found someone who can do it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back