NameSilo

Need Your Help! Very EASY!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

USMC_1833

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello there!

I have a project that needs the help of you. YES! You right there. I need your help on finding REALLY bad websites. Whether it is design, usability, concept, etc. I need your recommendation on sites that are not good in any way.

If you could mention a site, and maybe say why you think it is bad, it would greatly help me in my project. Also, if the site you mention makes it into the project, you will get credit.

Thank you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back