NameSilo

Need xhtml/css designers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmweb

Account Closed
Impact
16
I am backlogged with work and need to hire a good layout/web/graphic designer. Please reply with a MINIMUM (<--TAKE NOTE) of portfolio and your targetted project wage.

No pms please. I don't have much time to play games therefore I am looking for reliable people only!! If your not sure if you can do the job, don't reply!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hi there,
I've entered your contest, but it appears you have not been online these past few days. If you have not found a reliable designer/coder, let me know. I code using CSS/XHTML and my portfolio is available at http://dylanbutler.com/client .
PM me once interested. Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back