Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need WordPress theme applies to phpmydirectory

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnout

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi there,

I am in need of someone who can take a WordPress theme and apply it to a phpmydirectory website. This is the script: http://www.phpmydirectory.com/

There are various template files.

Please PM me if interested along with a price and timescale.

Thanksl
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent, if you're still interested.
 
0
•••
We have an experience of WordPress and phplinkdirectory jobs. Sent you more details in PM. THANKS.
 
0
•••
We've got developers skilled in Wordpress and CMS. I recommend them to you. PM sent. Thanks.
 
0
•••
HI,

I am interested in your project.

Kindly show me your wordpress design to review to quote you for this project.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Hi there,

I am in need of someone who can take a WordPress theme and apply it to a phpmydirectory website. This is the script: http://www.phpmydirectory.com/

There are various template files.

Please PM me if interested along with a price and timescale.

Thanksl
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back