Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Wordpress Browser Compatibility Help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian D

TeenDomainer.comEstablished Member
Impact
8
I designed a blog for wordpress and it look good in chrome and firefox but in internet explorer it looks awful. I need some help. Should be about 15 min of work.

PM me your price

Thanks

Brian
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Which version of IE is it?
You'll most likely have to create a seperate stylesheet to fix the layout issues...
 
0
•••
Definitely not needed to make different stylesheets. PM Sent.

AIM - Shaunid
Yahoo - Shaunbonk
 
0
•••
I guess it depends how many issues there is, you can put them into one stylesheet, depends on the webbie...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back