NameSilo

Need website designer/graphic designer

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namep88

Established Member
Impact
1
I need someone to work on projects for my site
acorno dot com
Please PM or email me:
woodybobs at gmail dot com

I can pay $50-$100 per job,
1 page design layout graphics I usually afford $100
banners $15
Graphics - $15-$40

Thanks,

Patrick
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,

We're interested to take this up.
Hoping to hear from you.
Pm me your email.

Thanks,
Mary
 
0
•••
Hello Patrick

i have sent you a PM.. pls have a look and hope you could provide me with an opportunity to work with you

thanks and looking forward....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back