Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need VB fixed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceonx

Account Closed
Impact
7
Hello,

My vb is alittle screwed up.

I need the old verson of VBulletin back, right now I have one I bought, but it screwed it up. I need it back I think all you need to do is load the images, then some how read the .xml file?

Anyway I need this done without lossing content, or members, or what not.

Also, I have the vbulletin zip file. if that helps.

Then I need USHOP installed, (which namepros has the money thing, i got that as well).. Then I need the 2 things namepros.com has, the create an account, and login at homepage, on the right side.

I am willing to pay $40.00USD via paypal.

I need this done ASAP.

Please let me know if you can do this :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have sent a PM.
 
0
•••
You say two things that namepros has and only mention the sidebar login script.

I have this code for it if you need it.

Regards,

Darren
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back