Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need to exchange PayPal!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

It's MACHINE code.VIP Member
Impact
78
Anyone here use E-Gold? I'm looking to exchange a very small amount ($6) from PayPal into E-Gold.

If you can help me out, please send me a PM.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone? :|
 
0
•••
I do not have E-Gold, but if you are looking for someone, you should give a reward. Maybe let the person keep $1 and sent you only $5 instead.
 
0
•••
We loose about $1 for paypal fees. You should say. $8 for - $6 eGold.

If you are intrested in that contact me. I have a business that does Paypal, Stormpay, CC into e-Gold.

- Steve
 
0
•••
Oh, true. I have a personal account so I forgot all about PayPal fees. :p In that case I'll wait about a week, I've got a lot more PayPal coming in...I'll let you know iNod. ;)
 
0
•••
No we loose money due to fees. Most people have a business or premeir account.

Just let me know.

- Steve
 
0
•••
Yeah that's what I meant. I'm so used to not having fees with PayPal I forgot other people would have them.

Anyway, I will let you know ASAP.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back