I need a small animation for the following picture:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/YNDSOLDIER/SIDEBAR.gif
I need the arrow to move around the globe. More precisely, it would first start in its current position, then after 3 seconds, it turns around the globe (it shouldn't be visible when it goes at the back of the globe), following the curve in the middle when it comes in its initial position.
The colours would be: for the arrow #B93333, globe and writing background #1F3687.
The globe and the writing are in white.
I will decide which one comes more to what I want in a few days
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/YNDSOLDIER/SIDEBAR.gif
I need the arrow to move around the globe. More precisely, it would first start in its current position, then after 3 seconds, it turns around the globe (it shouldn't be visible when it goes at the back of the globe), following the curve in the middle when it comes in its initial position.
The colours would be: for the arrow #B93333, globe and writing background #1F3687.
The globe and the writing are in white.
I will decide which one comes more to what I want in a few days
Last edited:















