IT.COM

question NEED THE INFO ANYONE ANSWER

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alex j

Established Member
Impact
Hello i want to know about domains briefly ,
how much a 3 years regestired domain cost in market ?
is paying 38 dollars for 3 years rejestired domain worth it ?
is 4 lettered domain i mean LLNL domain worth 50$ or less how much it is priced in market for 3 years?
is 5 lettered domain i mean LLLLL domain worth 50$ or less how much it is priced in market for 3 years?
i want to know the above questions ,
any expert or pro answer those ,
answer will be appreciated ,
Thank you .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The age of the domain registration has little to do with its value.

Aging a bad name wont increase its value.

Older names are generally more valuable because they are the shortest best names in the best extensions, and are highly sought after, while the bad names get dropped.

Last edited:
•••
The question is too broad, it depends on the domain. If you share an example of a specific domain, you'd probably get better accuracy

The 4 letter dot coms are great if pronounceable / have meaning ...they can fetch attractive bids. The 5 letter dot coms are different, being just pronounceable isn't so great, due to a greater abundance of them

The LLNL idea, best to keep it clean (letters only). If you have to sell that, it must be a very strong word or combination. Example: GO1D dot com (gold) ...it isn't pretty, but biddable (GO 1D, other quirky thing). A 3 figure bid would be its range

(In my opinion)

Last edited:
•••
Domaining is not easy. You can't just register a random domain and expect it to increase in value in a certain amount of years. Before you register any domain, you should do the bare minimum of your due diligence and research that particular market or subset of domains. Look at past sales, find out who your potential buyers will be, and make an informed decision. All of that information is on the forum with just a search.

I suggest reading as much as you can on this forum before registering your first domain. Start in the beginners section.

•••
The question is too broad, it depends on the domain. If you share an example of a specific domain, you'd probably get better accuracy

The 4 letter dot coms are great if pronounceable / have meaning ...they can fetch attractive bids. The 5 letter dot coms are different, being just pronounceable isn't so great, due to a greater abundance of them

The LLNL idea, best to keep it clean (letters only). If you have to sell that, it must be a very strong word or combination. Example: GO1D dot com (gold) ...it isn't pretty, but biddable (GO 1D, other quirky thing). A 3 figure bid would be its range

(In my opinion)
i has few domains in my mind ,
i used godaddy value calculator
1.NLLL - 1011$
2.LLLLL- 766$
3.LLNL- 673$
4.LNLL- 947$
5.LNLL- 1148$
the good thing in this domains is still i can register them for 3 years .

•••
The age of the domain registration has little to do with its value.

Aging a bad name wont increase its value.

Older names are generally more valuable because they are the shortest best names in the best extensions, and are highly sought after, while the bad names get dropped.
may i know excat mean of older names ? can you explain brief

•••
if i get a domain for 5 $ or less can i sell it for 10 $ ?

•••
Don't listen to online appraisals, they're cancer

Type in "eat big ship dot com" ...GD appraisal comes in just over $1k

•••
may i know excat mean of older names ? can you explain brief

I may have misunderstood your initial question.

I thought you meant your names were three years old.

My bad :)

•••

You can sell it for however much you like.

The trick is finding a buyer who wants to pay what you want.

•••
I may have misunderstood your initial question.

I thought you meant your names were three years old.

My bad :)
i mean the new domain which can rejestire for 3 years
i mean if buy a domain now 2021 it can last upto 3 years ~2024
i think domains cost 10$ -12 $average per year i want to sell 3 years rejistered for 35$
is it worth of selling

Last edited:
•••
Domaining is not easy. You can't just register a random domain and expect it to increase in value in a certain amount of years. Before you register any domain, you should do the bare minimum of your due diligence and research that particular market or subset of domains. Look at past sales, find out who your potential buyers will be, and make an informed decision. All of that information is on the forum with just a search.

I suggest reading as much as you can on this forum before registering your first domain. Start in the beginners section.

•••

I don't think you're listening man. Yes, in theory you can (and more, if someone wants it that is)

Last edited:
•••
Don't listen to online appraisals, they're cancer

Type in "eat big ship dot com" ...GD appraisal comes in just over $1k
yes may be ,
most of them in other markets are using go daddy and selling at high prices
may be godaddy is scripted :xf.smile::xf.smile:lol

•••
yes may be ,
most of them in other markets are using go daddy and selling at high prices
may be godaddy is scripted :xf.smile::xf.smile:lol

If you've got a domain, go to the appraisal section here. You'll get people chipping in with what they think its worth as an estimate (I'm there often)

Even then, take any opinion you get with a pinch of salt, including mine

Last edited:
•••
i has few domains in my mind ,
i used godaddy value calculator
1.NLLL - 1011$
2.LLLLL- 766$
3.LLNL- 673$
4.LNLL- 947$
5.LNLL- 1148$
the good thing in this domains is still i can register them for 3 years .

Domains like 3DCO, or 1DOT have value, IMO. Too much random pattern will be waste. Hard to sell. And buyers don't pay based on years.

•••
If you've got a domain, go to the appraisal section here. You'll get people chipping in with what they think its worth as an estimate (I'm there often)

Even then, take any opinion you get with a pinch of salt, including mine
I don't think you're listening man. Yes, in theory you can (and more)
sir i am new to this after reading many articles i found a way that we can get 5$ per year and 35 $ or less for 3 years

Last edited:
•••
Domains like 3DCO, or 1DOT have value, IMO. Too much random pattern will be waste. Hard to sell. And buyers don't pay based on years.
i mean there 1 domain cost 35 dollars per 3 years

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
i mean the new domain which can rejestire for 3 years
i mean if buy a domain now 2021 it can last upto 3 years ~2024
i think domains cost 10$ average per year i want to sell 3 years rejistered for 25 $
is it worth of selling

Do you want to sell a name with three years registration?
Yes you can do that.
You can even sell a domain with ten years registration if you wish.

Does that answer your question?

•••
so can i sell each domain for 10 $ per year
is it possible sir?

•••
Do you want to sell a name with three years registration?
Yes you can do that.
You can even sell a domain with ten years registration if you wish.

Does that answer your question?
i mean is it possible to sell a available domain for 10$ per year

•••
I think we are all confused.

Alex what is your native language?

It might be best to speak with someone who speaks your language ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back