Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Someone Experienced with PHPizabi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WealthStream

Established Member
Impact
1
I have what I think is a fairly simple job for someone who's experienced with PHPizabi (http://www.phpizabi.net/).

I'd like to make the PHPizabi social networking software work with a very simple black template (a modified theme from Wordpress), but am not sure how to do this. The only PHPizabi functions I want to include are Register, Login, and Search Users.

Basically, each member of the site would be able to create a blog-like page, which would have it's own unique URL (www.domain.com/user-name/), and edit their page at will. Every member page, as well as the members' area, will be based on the same simple template.

Visitors to the site could access a member's page either directly, or searching along a number of criteria (which I will provide). This would essentially just be a slight modification and simplification of the PHPizabi platform.

Is anyone interested?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello, I have developed and modified to a great extent two izabi websites. I could help you out not a problem. Shoot me a PM with the details.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back