Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need some help.. Info inside

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

.jd.

Established Member
Impact
12
I won't link

imgrobot dot com

if you take a look at the front page, the script wont run. Obvious reasons, something is missing. I have downloaded the "gd" library but I can not understand for my life. How to upload it to my host?

I am using cpanel by the way if that helps. Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Well most cpanel's do correct? I do have access.. Just checked. Thanks for the tut I will go through it in a sec.. I hope this works.

Thanks again.
 
0
•••
Yes some servers has GDlibrary and also has cpanel.

But maybe every cpanel server doesn't has GDlibrary. As it is PHP side thingy.

Thanks :)
 
0
•••
You can install GD/GD2 in WHM.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back