Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need some free templates!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

.jd.

Established Member
Impact
12
where can I find a few free templates? I just need to put some up to sign up for the ad publishers.. I wasn't aware of them needing this.

So where can I find templates that I can just paste on there. Any help is appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Awsome thank you, rep coming your way.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
try this
http://www.zymic.com/free-templates/

.jd. said:
where can I find a few free templates? I just need to put some up to sign up for the ad publishers.. I wasn't aware of them needing this.

So where can I find templates that I can just paste on there. Any help is appreciated.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back