NameSilo

Need some exchange and looking for an expierenced advisor

Labeled as strategy in ☆ Networking - Meet and Greet, started by cm13, May 22, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. cm13

cm13 Established Member

Hello,

still not working out my selling domains project, so I am looking into some advisor which will get a commission for some trades, I really have to sell finally something, if anybody is looking forward to give me some advices and can chat a bit I would be very grateful. My English is not perfect, I am from Germany and try to improve it as I could, but I give my best to archive some better communication level.

Here is my current portfolio, it is all on DAN, about 300 views per month, but no sale yet, too bad...

https://dan.com/domain-seller/private-seller-c71355d6-0481-494b-aad9-9a42c8de0add

Best wishes CM

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. internext

internext DNFS.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

3. Corey

Corey GDBR. com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

G'day cm13 and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
    Corey

4. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

5. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

Welcome to NP!

That out of the way, it would do wonders if more than 4/71 domains (5.63%) .COM

Focus your time energy effort on .com, if you are at least going to seek broker to sell! imo

that one of those 4 -com’s a keeper, amazing!
    Dare i say underpriced and think many’d take.
    I wish you the sincerest of luck.
    Wish you stuck to more .com, based those 1:
    i want to say “You got it imo..” it is really look..
    I dont want which one ;) even saw #2 not bad

Good luck! There’s broker page here, hasnt been updated, but still feels thorough and valid
    (Dont feel bad, i liked your .com’s lol nice ones — I did not go through the 90% non-com’s 😭 1E402957-54BD-4031-9EE5-7BA264AB819F.jpeg

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  6. NickB

NickB it's a mystery VIP

Welcome....

Didn't look through your whole portfolio - but after a quick glance I think you need to review your pricing.......

For example you have xnic - ( .name) priced at 114,000 which is totally unrealistic

There have only ever been 33 reported .name sales (namebio) and the highest sold price is GDZ .name at $2,900 back in 2019 - I mean Forex . name only sold for $1,500 (way back in 2008)

7. aelko

aelko .COM promos at tldes.com

8. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

9. cm13

cm13 Established Member

Thanks for your feedback, yes, prices are high, I am more on making one lucky hit, than selling constantly. I also don't care about sold public prices, the best deals you will never get noticed.

But currently I need some sale for running costs. xnic.name is something special, i was thinking about reselling domains through it, sometimes I then set a bit unrealistic prices, if I still have hope to develop the domain.

Hello Samer, thank you for your feedback!
    Yes I am now doing so, two of the .com where just bought last days, my main focus was on short named and brand able ones, please take a quick look through it if you have the time, i think it's worth and maybe you can find something you like ;)

10. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP Gold Account

11. OmarVG

OmarVG Top Contributor VIP

12. FolioTeam

FolioTeam AMDB.tv VIP

13. Bertrell

Bertrell Top Contributor VIP

14. King

King Investor & Creator VIP Gold Account

Well for one, clima.world is not worth 5 million, it seems you are overpricing domains that are using not popular extensions.

15. cm13

cm13 Established Member

well, the price for this exclusive domain is 4,2 mio, which is already a big discount on the first asking price of 24 mio

It is no overpricing, just the asking price, we still can negotiate, if you interested in it.

The best deals will never get published, I am unsure why you all say something is overpriced just for looking 1min in Namebio.

Also using I am not a fan of "popularity", my domains are all pronounceable, no AABBZZ things and also try to make smart connections to domain extensions, which they are made for, to make the web semantic, domain extensions should not be threaded as popularity scoring, just because the normal people did not noticed that there are some other thousands endings than .com and .net out there, typical hen and egg problem.

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  16. King

King Investor & Creator VIP Gold Account

You can ask for whatever price you want but what end-user would buy clima.world for 24M? Who are 3 potential buyers? What can they build on the domain?

Also. The keyword is in Spanish but the extension is in English. Even clima.mundo would be better but that's not even worth 1M.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  17. Avijit Roy

Avijit Roy Top Contributor VIP

Welcome to NamePros ... And all the best.

18. Ngawangtashi

Ngawangtashi Established Member

19. Ngawangtashi

Ngawangtashi Established Member

Hey ,

I Just went through your portfolio and i suggest it might sound bit rude but again stating fact that you should Focus on buying quality domain and extension and i see many of gtld extension in your portfolio. Cut it off

So Read ,read , read before buy buy buy for atleast a month

And yes , domaining is not a jackpot or lottery game ,its like any other real business ,treat it like that you will go long way .

Best wishes

20. DuDD

DuDD Established Member

welcome to the forum
    :xf.smile:

21. Sarfraz S.

Sarfraz S. Established Member

Welcome to NP. Hope you will get supports from this community

22. kartikahuja

kartikahuja Established Member

Welcome onboard; I just had a glance at your portfolio.

I am a dot-com guy. But I also had a look on your non-dot-coms.

I have a few thoughts so far:
    1. Understand what niche you want to play is; some people are good with dot-coms, some are good with dot-io; some are good with dot-co, and so on.
    2. Once you understand your strong area after trying and testing. Then go in deeper with shorter names, things that make more sense, get more awareness by doing some social (that is how I make my sales).

By the way, did you try having a "Make Offer" button instead of lease and direct buy now? I learned letting people fill in the number might give you a hint of what people want to spend at the end of the day.

Let me know if that helps, happy to connect.

23. ecigs.net

ecigs.net NOTolga VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice