Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Need simple forum made

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am needing a simple forum made. Very basic and easy to use - plug and play. I have a website that is around 500,000 for Alexa with nice traffic and I wanted to make a related forum directly linked to it (sister site) of the same genre. I would like people to bid on this and submit past work (forum related if possible). I would need it designed and installed. ANy questions just ask. I would like it completed in roughly 7 days after you are selected. I would front 25% and no worries - just check my reputation and dealings.

Thanks, Gary.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ANyone?
 
0
•••
Hey, I'm interested. Drop me a PM with more information
Thanks
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
I can do forums, but I'm not going to get into a bidding war about it. Surely you have an idea of budget for this project? As this would help estimate the timescale against cost.
 
0
•••
I can help you to install phpbb forum and charge very less. only 30$ for installation. you can see sample of phpbb forum in my signature.
 
0
•••
Still need this job doing? Will install the forum, a theme and some basic custom work for $175.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back