Need PSD to WP

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ookie

Established Member
Impact
13
Hi,

I've got lots of work at the moment, so I need to outsource some PSD to WP.

I have atleast one theme I need done now, and more soon.

I have a membership plugin that will also need to be integrated. The site is fairly simple, some of the website has to vary depending on whether the user is logged in or not.

There is also an order page, which needs to be integrated with Wordpress.

If you can do this please send me a price. My budget is a maximum of $100.

You also need to be able to do theme admin panels.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi! I hope we can work with you regarding this project you have. Sent you PM with the details.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back